The Cultural Affairs Bureau has set up the “Craft Market Booth Operator Database” to gather handicraft enthusiasts.
Objectives of setting up the database:
- To collect information on entities and practitioners in Macao and other regions who are engaged in original handicrafts and creative works, product design, arts and cultural experience services, creative catering, etc.;
- To obtain market information on local companies, associations, and individuals engaged in original handicrafts and creative works, product design, arts and cultural experience services, and creative catering;
- To strengthen communication between the government and handicraft enthusiasts in order to provide the necessary assistance for the development of various handicraft industries;
- To jointly develop handicraft industries with unique local characteristics, promote cooperation and communication between handicraft industries in Macao and other regions, and showcase the creative capabilities of local handicraft artists.
By logging on to the database, you can enjoy the following services:
- Update your product information and the latest news of your original brand in order to apply for cultural and creative craft markets held in and outside of Macao;
- Apply to be an instructor for handicraft workshops at various events in order to promote and teach the public handicraft techniques;
- Have the opportunity to represent Macao in cultural and creative craft markets and other events that are held outside Macao.
Macao One Account Login